LABdivus is Built For Pathologists
Pathologists using LABdivus improve their workflow efficiency. Below are 6 short videos that show how a pathologist can use LABdivus to diagnose, sign out, add tests to a case and amend/addend a case.
We encourage you to download a PDF version of our recent publication in The Pathologist for additional information on how LABdivus accelerates the Pathologist's workflow.
Cerebrum’s LIMS software is designed, developed, tested and used by top industry professionals in anatomic pathology labs and the research space nationwide. Our lab management software and workflow solutions provide insights, reporting and integrations so lab managers, pathologists and owners have full transparency into every step of their lab’s practice.
LABdivus: Pathologist Sign-Out a Case
- Watch this short video to see how a case is signed out in LABdivus.
LABdivus: Amending a Case in the Sign-out Queue
- For pathologists, see how easy LABdivus is to use when amending a case in the sign-out queue.
LABdivus: Pathologist Adding a Reflexive Test - Part 1, Adding a Test
- Part 1, adding a reflexive test at diagnosis.
LABdivus: Pathologist Adding a Reflexive Test - Part 2, at Microtome
- Part 2, the added test immediately shows up in the Microtome queue where the histotech can identify the case by the (R) flag.
LABdivus: Pathologist Adding a Reflexive Test - Part 3, Finishing the Diagnosis
- Part 3, completing the diagnosis with the newly added test and slide.
LABdivus: Pathologist Amending a Case
- Amending a case by the pathologist.
Ready to Try LABdivus?
Get started with a unique self-service trial or schedule a guided demo with one of our product experts!