LABdivus is Built For Pathologists
Pathologists using LABdivus improve their workflow efficiency. Below are 6 short videos that show how a pathologist can use LABdivus to diagnose, sign out, add tests to a case and amend/addend a case.
We encourage you to download a PDF version of our recent publication in The Pathologist for additional information on how LABdivus accelerates the Pathologist's workflow.
LABdivus: Pathologist Sign-Out a Case
- Watch this short video to see how a case is signed out in LABdivus.
LABdivus: Amending a Case in the Sign-out Queue
- For pathologists, see how easy LABdivus is to use when amending a case in the sign-out queue.
LABdivus: Pathologist Adding a Reflexive Test - Part 1, Adding a Test
- Part 1, adding a reflexive test at diagnosis.
LABdivus: Pathologist Adding a Reflexive Test - Part 2, at Microtome
- Part 2, the added test immediately shows up in the Microtome queue where the histotech can identify the case by the (R) flag.
LABdivus: Pathologist Adding a Reflexive Test - Part 3, Finishing the Diagnosis
- Part 3, completing the diagnosis with the newly added test and slide.
LABdivus: Pathologist Amending a Case
- Amending a case by the pathologist.
Ready to Try LABdivus?
Get started with a unique self-service trial or schedule a guided demo with one of our product experts!