LABdivus is Built For Pathologists
Pathologists using LABdivus improve their workflow efficiency. Below are 6 short videos that show how a pathologist can use LABdivus to diagnose, sign out, add tests to a case and amend/addend a case.
We encourage you to download a PDF version of our recent publication in The Pathologist for additional information on how LABdivus accelerates the Pathologist's workflow.
Cerebrum’s LIMS software is designed, developed, tested and used by top industry professionals in anatomic pathology labs and the research space nationwide. Our lab management software and workflow solutions provide insights, reporting and integrations so lab managers, pathologists and owners have full transparency into every step of their lab’s practice.
- Grow your business and perfect your workflow with our innovative laboratory information management system (LIMS) software, LABdivus
- Connect offers end-to-end, layered encryption for labs to securely send and receive files or even whole directories without compromising data.
LABdivus: Pathologist Sign-Out a Case
- Watch this short video to see how a case is signed out in LABdivus.
LABdivus: Amending a Case in the Sign-out Queue
- For pathologists, see how easy LABdivus is to use when amending a case in the sign-out queue.
LABdivus: Pathologist Adding a Reflexive Test - Part 1, Adding a Test
- Part 1, adding a reflexive test at diagnosis.
LABdivus: Pathologist Adding a Reflexive Test - Part 2, at Microtome
- Part 2, the added test immediately shows up in the Microtome queue where the histotech can identify the case by the (R) flag.
LABdivus: Pathologist Adding a Reflexive Test - Part 3, Finishing the Diagnosis
- Part 3, completing the diagnosis with the newly added test and slide.
LABdivus: Pathologist Amending a Case
- Amending a case by the pathologist.
Want More Information?
Connect with our technical sales to see how LABdivus can advance your workflow process.