LIMS Software for Anatomic Pathology Veterinary Labs
LABdivus helps anatomic pathology veterinary labs manage the many difficult workflows for all of the different types, breeds and species of animals. Our LIMS solution allows AP vet labs to easily capture, sort and display data as needed for reporting and diagnosis. LABdivus is a scalable, cloud-based veterinary management software solution that can help independent labs and university veterinary schools optimize their workflows for a more efficient caseload output.
LIMS Software Built for Multi-Species AP Vet Labs
Anatomic pathology veterinary labs have unique testing requirements, and many other laboratory software systems are not able to provide a flexible LIMS solution that works. No matter which types of animal species your lab works with, our cloud-based veterinary management software, LABdivus, will create efficiencies in your lab with robust tracking, reporting and management tools.
Specimen Tracking Software for Vet Labs
- From accessioning to assay assignment to results and reporting, specimen tracking with LABdivus ensures proper diagnosis through a simplified web-based application.
Advanced, Rule-based Custom Workflows
- Understand in real time where a sample is in the lab and who has handled it. Optimize your workflow with advanced, user-based rules to ensure accountability in the lab.
Scalable Solution with Built-in Integrations
- Whether you have one lab or many, LABdivus is a scalable and flexible LIMS solution with EMR integrations and built-in CPT codes for easy billing.
Robust Reporting Options
- Search and build reports by species, breed, sex, specimen, diagnosis, test result, case number, and more with LABdivus advanced reporting options.
Integrated Revenue Cycle Management
- Cerebrum products help AP vet labs predict monthly, weekly or even daily revenue based on real-time cost analysis dashboards that come standard with our software.
Ready to see a live demo?
Request a demo today to see how our veterinary LIMS software can optimize your workflow.
View All Products
- Learn more about LABdivus and all the products Cerebrum offers for AP labs.
- View FAQs, read our blog or download the latest white paper on our resources page.
- Learn about Cerebrum’s history, our values and goals on our about page.